We are the leading online car broker in Germany and make private car selling and buying easier, safer and more transparent by excelling at customer service dedication and using cutting edge technology to revolutionize the used car market. For our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Software Engineer.
- Build web experiences as part of the development team.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Follow engineering best practices (analysis, test-driven development, pairing, refactoring, continuous integration, etc.)
- Develop and test (unit testing & automation)
- Iterate features with designer and user feedback to continually improve our products and their workflows
- Professional experience in React, Redux, NodeJS + npm, Express, MongoDB
- Experience optimizing application performance
- Experience with responsive design
- Good understanding of browser limitations and platform-specific differences
- Experience with SCM systems like Git and code reviews
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience with CI/CD, including Jenkins
- Experience with linting tools like eslint
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.
- Experience with Babel, Webpack
Offer and Benefits
- Be part of one of Germany’s fastest growing start in a modern office in Westend, Munich
- 100% support to realize your full professional potential
- Competitive salary
- Allowance for tech conferences
- Monthly team events
- A daily selection of fresh fruits as well as mineral water, soft drinks, coffee and specialty teas
Does this job sound perfect to you? Then send us your detailed application as well as your earliest potential start date by e-mail. We are looking forward to meeting you.